Hi sd gurus,
We can use display range functionality to display main item only or sub item only OR Displaying all items of BOM.
We can enter sub items in the sales order level but in Change mode we unable to see the sub items ( if maintained display range ).
My doubt is once user created some BOM sales orders, while creating billing if he wants to know what are the sub items?
Please ignore this if I am wrong, thanks a lot.
- SAP SD Full Form & Overview
- SAP SD Certification & Course Fees
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- SAP SD T-codes
- SAP SD User Exit for Billing Document
- SAP SD User Exits for Sales Order
- SAP Customer Down Payment Configuration
- SAP PGI (Post Goods Issue)
- SAP IS-Retail Module
- SAP Incoterms
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- SAP SD Credit Management Interview Questions
- Account Assignment Group In SAP
- Subcontracting Process In SAP SD
- Rebate Processing In SAP SD
- Difference Between Rebate And Discount
- Movement Type In SAP
- SAP SD Availability Check Configuration
- Debit And Credit Note in SAP
- Sales Documents List
- SAP SD Pricing Routines & User Exit
- Intercompany vs Intracompany
- Shipping Condition In Sales Order
- SAP SD Invoice Table