Display: Support Back Office, SAP Hosting Support
- CSN ticket opened with @5U@ symbol.
- Support packs and add-ons prearranged with team leader and customer.
- Customer agreement on SPAD & SPAU adjustments.
- Check ticket are any special processing notes.
- Support packs and patches required
- Date and time
Display Long Tex
Support Package Manager – Version 6.20/0018
Support Package Level for Installed Software Components
- Get the support pack from Service Marketplace
Follow the installation instructions. Prerequisite is a SPAM/SAINT level of 36 for 4.x, 11 for 6.10/6.20, 16 for 6.40. Logon to your system client 000. Upload the addon file from frontend into transaction SAINT (SAP Add-On Installation Tool). Select the addon and choose 'Continue' to start the import.
The Service Tools for Applications Plug-In must be installed on all SAP Systems in your system landscape including the SAP Solution Manager.
Please note that in the case of old SAP R/3 3.0D, 3.0F, 3.1G, 3.1H, and 3.1I, the ST14 monitor and RTCCTOOL are still available as a transports and not as an add-on.
Relevant SAP Notes
The following are the implementation steps of the Service Tools for Applications Plug-In and the general requirements for SAP Standard Support.
ST-A/PI Service Tools for Applications Plug-In
SAP Remote Services: Central preparation note
- Download to your PC or onto the server in /usr/sap/tran/EPS/in
- From SPAM use Support Packages -> Load packages -> From the frontend or From the application server
- From SAINT use Installation Packages -> Load packages -> From the frontend or From the application server
Add-On Installation Tool – Version 6.20/0018
· This will give instructions as to which support packs can be queued together.
· Put the note number and release date into the ticket to prove you read it.
· Document steps in the ticket, especially any problems.