I just started playing around with a free we-based PM tool called Trello. I am still playing around with it, but I think it could be a handy resource to keep track of what everyone on my team is doing and keep actions items, checklists, etc, all organized. Does anyone in the group have experience with Trello? If so, what has your experience been? What are the different lists you keep for your team?
- Anyone have idea about SAP Rapid Data Migration Technique?
- Does anyone have a Security Strategy document they would be willing to share for
- Does Your Organization Have a Formal PMO?
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- Anyone have latest config for solman 7.1 sp13
- Is Functional Knowledge a Big Deal When Hiring a Project Manager?
- Does anyone know if the previous quantity is stored somewhere as a historical data.
- Why Solution Manager does not Ask for the System Number?
- Is Anyone having Installation Problem in Webdynpro?