What does the message "No system found for customer number ..." mean, which is issued from the SAP Support Portal?
- Solution Manager - No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER
- Customizing inconsistency (contact your system administrator) Message no. AC496
- No message Output wanted
- User SAP* does not exist. (Message No. 01124)
- Invalid RID: No repository manager found for prefix: name of the repository
- Message no. V1 599- The system could not determine a business area for item 000100.
- RH_STRUC_GET gives Error Message 5W 170 ( No agent found.)
- Why does the system issue message COCM 002?
- For object RF_BELEG 0987, number range interval 44 does not exist FBN1 While doing MIGO -
- What does TADM12_1 mean when it says "The SAP system ID and database system ID must be unique."?