I have an input field which is defined using 'parameter'. The value entered is used to search a table. But as the search is case sensitive I am not getting desired result. For example if I am entering rose, though table contain Rose it's not displaying. What should I do?
I tried to use 'lower' in select query but it's giving error. My query look somthing like this.
parameter1 = rose
select name1 from table where name1 = parameter1.
Thanks in advance,
- Doubts in Pricing Procedure
- Making Query with ABAP code for Select Statement
- SAP ABAP Career related Query
- Can anybody suggest me select query in abap program for folowing condition ?
- Include Index in Select Clause?
- SAP Query: Using Queries
- Initial Values for SAP Queries in ABAP
- Doubt TRM (HELP)
- Doubts FSCM - flows Derivatives