"Due on" field is mandatory while posting downpayment in F-48?What is the Significance and can it be suppressed.
I believe the significance is to determine the vendor/customer aging analysis but can this field "due on" suppresed . If yes, how?
Please note , I have checked the field status group for posting key - 29 and the payment terms details in Vendor master.
Also, the normal field status group - G067/G005/G001. All looks fine.
This is "due on" field and not "due date"
- While Creating PO It Asked the Account Assignment is Mandatory?
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Is it mandatory to assign controlling area to company code for posting in GL Account F-02,
- Delivered/ Invoiced Quantities cannot be updated in CO
- Every Field is Coming to be Mandatory Field.
- Financial Postings for Credit Memo
- Controling error while posting document in FB50
- CO Posting Issue Error in FIDCCP02 Idoc Type/FIDCC2