Company uses Ariba and SAP for the procure to pay process, has issue around duplicate payments being generated from their system. Procurement happens in Ariba and payment is through SAP. Can you share any examples or use cases how your clients have been able to prevent this from happening and/or using reports to quickly monitor and detect such an issue.
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Delivered/ Invoiced Quantities cannot be updated in CO
- Unable to generate stack file for IDES system from SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1
- Integration of Controlling with FI,MM & SD
- Identify Duplicate Vendors Existing in the System
- How to see provision to select multiple Invoices for which note can be generated?
- Account 9005878 Requires an Assignment CO Object.
- Configuration/Customizing Setting of SAP CO Module
- What we will be called Only "FI - Consaltant" or "FI-AA Consaltanat"