At that time EHP1 upgrade in dual stack system is there shadow instance created for Java stack or not?
If it was created where we need to check profiles under SUM directory?
Please solve my query and provide me a suitable solution as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance!
- Concern About ABAP+Java Dual Stack System Copy
- upgrading solman to ehp1
- Unable to generate stack file for IDES system from SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1
- Error executing duing SUM
- where my audit logs will save in database under which directory?
- EHP1 on SRM 7.0
- How to change DB2 Communication ports in Dual Stack system.
- SAP Installation Directories
- Split the Dual Stack system prior of upgrading to NW 703 or NW731
- Check All Directories Option