What does the Memory Analyzer do?
SAP Memory Analyzer is a fast and feature-rich heap analyzer that helps you easily find big chunks of memory and identify who is keeping these objects alive.
The Memory Analyzer was developed to analyze productive heap dumps with hundreds of millions of objects. Once the heap dump is parsed, you can re-open it instantly, immediately get the retained size of single objects and quickly approximate the retained size of a set of objects. The Analyzer is (relatively) low on resource consumption, so you can analyze multi-GB heap dumps on 32 bit boxes.
Read what our users have to say!
What heap dumps are supported?
SAP Memory Analyzer supports HPROF binary heap dumps, a de-facto standard of Sun supported also by other vendors:
Sun, SAP and HP JDK/JVM from version 1.4.2_12 and 5.0_7 and 6.0 upwards
IBM doesn't support HPROF binary heap dumps. Therefore IBM heap dumps can't be analyzed with the SAP Memory Analyzer. We know of no tool to convert an IBM heap dump into an HPROF binary heap dump, but surely such a converter (System Dump/DTFJ API -> HPROF binary heap dump) could be written.
On what platforms does the SAP Memory Analyzer run?
The Memory Analyzer is based on Eclipse 3.3 and needs a 1.5 JDK. You can either download the standalone application or unzip the plug-ins to your Eclipse installation. The former is available for all platforms that SWT is available. We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding platforms other than Windows as our scarce resources let us primarily target Windows.
- Third Party Sales Transaction
- third party sales
- Third Party Process SAP SD
- Creation of material for third party
- Support Documents with Third-Party Order Processing?
- Complete Configuration for the Inter Company Sales and Third party Processing.
- Separate/Third Party PKI Component Installation in our SRM Server
- How does the order confirmation status affect a redetermination of third-party items?
- Reg SAP Materials on Variant configutration,Third Party Sales,Intercompany Sales,MTO-STO,IDoc
- How to Convert them Into TIFF Images and Send them out to a Third Party?