How to Edit/ Remove Header from exported ORD report output files?
Regenerating the Issue
1) First schedule ORD report to SFTP using Report Distributor.
2) Then open output file when it is placed to SFTP server.
3) The output file will have the following lines at the top of the file:
- "Exported to CSV on <Timestamp>"
The main function of the header is to make customer know that they have exported the correct version of that report. For example, It helps to differentiate between reports that are scheduled on a weekly basis where the data may differ from week to week.
At present, there is no such functionality available in a product which will be able to remove header while exporting ORD report or placing ORD report output file to SFTP via Report Distributor.
Please follow the steps below:
- Build the query as a stand-alone one, using the detailed /advanced reporting tools
- Add this as an item in the report distributor, instead of the component from the report.
- Note: This workaround is not applicable if Report Center has been enabled.