Synantix, the UK based developer of companion products for SAP Business One, has released EFT Manager.
Designed specifically for SAP Business One, EFT Manager is an affordable solution that streamlines the transfer of payments between SAP Business One and your bank’s Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) services.
EFT Manager saves money by efficiently sending electronic payments whilst at the same time still allowing appropriate security and verification processes.
EFT Manager enables you to automate and streamline payment processing and avoids re-keying transactions and eliminates paper transactions.
EFT Manager is a flexible EFT enhancement solution that supports the EFT banking formats for all major UK banks. Formats not supported can be easily and rapidly provided.
Other Synantix solutions for SAP Business One include: web-based timesheets, payroll and employee expenses and budgeting & forecasting.
- SAP Business One (B1) Overview
- SAP Business One Certification Fee or Cost
- SAP Business One Consultant Salary In India
- SAP Business One Interview Questions and Answers
- UAT in SAP
- SAP Business One Tables
- SAP Difference Between Document Date and Posting Date
- Update Item Master Data Using DI-API
- Copy SAP Business One Database Into New Database
- SAP Business One Single Sign On