How to enable change log on PD database table?
Please follow the steps below in order to enable change log on PD database table:
1) First turn on the function 'Log data changes' for the table by using one of the following method given below:
Set the 'Log data changes' from T-code SE11
- Please run the t-code SE11
- Input the name (for example, HCHRAP) into the field 'Database table' and press the button 'Change'.
- Now press the buttom 'Technical Settings'
- Now select and save the checkbox 'Log data changes'.
Set 'Log data changes' from t-code SE13.
- Please runt the t-code SE13.
- Now input the table name (for example, HCHRAP) into 'Table/view name' field and press then the button 'Change'.
- Now select and save 'Log data changes'.
2) Now please set the parameter rec/client in the system profile in order to restrict the clients on which log is expected with the help of SAP Document 2437986.
Note: Please keep in mind the if rec/client is set to ALL when setting the system profile rec/client, there may be a negative impact on system performance.
3) Now, at last, please run the transaction code SCU3 or report RSVTPROT in order to evaluate the logs.