Currently there are Object Link Types to PLM systems with material numbers of 18 characters that use customer own proxy classes instead of the standard proxy classes CL_DPR_OLR3_PLANTMATERIAL and CL_DPR_OLR3_PLM_CORE_MATERIAL. New PLM systems will support material numbers of 40 characters. Object Link Types from PPM to PLM systems in archived projects or portfolio items cannot be migrated for legal reasons. Thus a conversion mechanism needs to be implemented enabling short, archived Object Link Types to work with long material numbers in PLM systems.
- Session handling using Objects and Classes
- Enabling Users to Reset Their Own Password
- Local class and global class types?
- LSO: object type ET / how to delimit?
- Udm_dispute Linked object is missing in Dispute management
- Is It Possible to Use a Proxy Server for sapftp Communication?
- Using internet on CLI with proxy settings
- GL and MAT Code linking
- Change development class of an object (table)