Email : email@example.com.
WebSite : http://xyz.com
Mobile : +9111111111111
Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in ERP as SAP ABAP/ALE/IDOC & Java professional where I can contribute my knowledge and skills for growth and development of the organization and to be able to implement solutions that meet the customer requirements using my variety of software development skills and technical expertise.
- Very good experience & Expertise in Web 2.0 Services, JSF, JSTL & Java.
- Having over 12 months working experience as SAP R/3 ABAP/4 & Java Programming with diff. Modules.
- Having in depth knowledge of data dictionary objects. Dialog programs.
- BDC (Batch Data Communication) using both session and call transaction methods, SAP Script, ABAP/4 reports (Classical & Interactive).
- Having good knowledge of ALV Grid and SAP Controls like SPLITTER, TEXTEDIT, and PICTURE Control.
- Good Knowledge of IDOC, ALE, Master Data Distribution, IDOC development, partner profiles, distribution model.
- Over 1 year experience in Java 2.
- Strong believer in team work, building cordial relation with people inside and outside the organization, innovative solutions for difficult programming problems, self-learner and fast learner.
SAP R/3 :
Programming -SAP ABAP 4(BDC,SAPSCRIPT,REPORTING,MODULE POOL)
Cross Applications ALE, IDOC, RFC, and MESAGE CONTROL. , BAPI
User Interface Menu painter,Screen Painter,ALV Grid,Picture Control, Splitter Control,Textedit(Control Framework) Control..
Languages C, C++, JAVA 2, J2EE SQL, and PL/SQL
Database MySQL , SQL Server, Oracle 7.x/8.
WEB Technologies JSF, JSTL, HTML, JSP, Java Script.
Professional Experience (Over 1 yr Working Experience):
Platform: Java (SAP Netweaver), JSF,JSTL, MySQL 5.0.
Duration: 5 months.
Role: Designing, Architecting, Coding.
Projects: iPhone Development in Mobile Infrastructure (SAP).
Platform: Machintosh leopard, Java (SAP Netweaver Mobile & xCode ) ,SAP ABAP/4, J2ME .
Duration: Currently Working(Initial Phase).
Role: Designing, Integration, Connectivity, Coding.
Currently working at Crave InfoTech & Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Position : (Technical Consultant) SAP ABAP Programmer & Java Developer (SAP Netweaver7.1).
Platform : Java, SAP R/3 V. 6.0
Role : Java Developer ,SAP ABAP/4 PROGRAMMING, Code Review
Duration : Over 1 yr.
Created various ALV reports and modified existing ones, Created TECH Specs.
Company : Texity Systems Pvt Ltd, Pune.
Some of the projects done are:
Project : ENTERPRISE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Engg. Project)
Client : Texity Systems Pvt Ltd.
Requirement A system that allows company to manage employees, projects and customers.
A 3 tier architecture
Presentation layer-JSP, servlets, ANT,XML
Middle tier-Springs and EJB
My Role : Team Member, I have helped my team members in requirement analysis, data collection & designing the system. Developed the Database, visual interface & the business logic with other team members .To enhance the user interface and speed up the process .
Duration : Eight Months
Tools Used : Java, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, JSP, XML, Eclipse (lamboz), SQL Server 2000.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering (BE Comp. Engg) from Pune Univ.
- Diploma in Information Technology (Diploma in Engg from Nagpur University (80.40%).
Certification in Java .
Good knowledge of reports, tables, ale/idoc, sapscript,bdc, positive attitude, team oriented, presentation skills, fast and self learner , hard working, creative ,believe in taking initiative, willing to learn new technologies .