I have two condition records in the pricing procedure one is a discount the other is a flat rate. I have created a condition exclusion using best price between condition types. When there is a value in both condition types the exclusion works. But when there is only a value for one of the condition types and the other has no value it does not work it does not ignore the 0 value condition record. Gives me the error message that the mandatory condition record is missing. I thought that standard exclusion would ignore and make invalid the condition record with a 0 value.
cond type 1000 = 15% off stocking (250)
cond type 2000 = flat price of 100
system picks 2000 and ignores 1000
cond type 1000 = 15% off stocking
cond type 2000 = nothing then the system returns error message mandatory condition record 2000 is missing, it should in everything I have read give me the value of cond type 1000 and ignore cond type 2000
- Sales Order Item condition detail price exclusion item status
- Extract Condition Record Information by Inputting Materials
- Access Sequnce, Condition Type, Condition Records
- Where to find Tax Base Value and Condition Maintained?
- How to Update ZPRO Condition With Value Provided using BAPI ?
- Valid Date of Pricing Condition /Scale in Purchasing Info Record
- The problem due to incorrect insertion of condition records
- Getting Error with Condition Records, Rebate Agreement Not Transferring from CRM to ECC
- KOTI001 - Condition record, KONDI - Certificate Profile, QCCV - Material