I am reorganising an index online the details are as follows.
Tablespace to which the index belongs : PSAPBTABI
Index name :VBOX____0.( size of this index is 70 GB)
PSAPTEMP is 100 GB and max extends is UNLIMITED
PSAPBTABI is 500gb of which 200 is free and max extends is UNLIMITED.
I have droped the index sucessfully.
But When I tried to create the index I am facing the following problem
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 286560 in tablespace
And the script I used to create the index is as follows.
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "SAPR3"."VBOX______0"
PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2
STORAGE (INITIAL 1018880K NEXT 1018880K
/* USED SPACE 70843568K */ MINEXTENTS 1
Kidly provide me solution if you have for this.
Thanks in advance.
Chandra Sekhar Reddy.
- Extending Tablespace using BRTOOLS
- How to Find a SQL_ID and Top SQL query Using Temp Tablespace Which Causing Temp Tablespace to be Full?
- Why By Default Temp in Nologging?
- Can I delete temp tablespace at OS level by giving -rf temp01.dbf?
- SAP Query relating to layout variants for temp query Reports
- What different things get stored in system,sysaux ,temp and users tablespace?
- Can We Extend tablespace when backup is Running?
- By Mistake System Admin deleted undo tablespace.
- Trying to find who is using temporary tablespace