I am reorganising an index online the details are as follows.
Tablespace to which the index belongs : PSAPBTABI
Index name :VBOX____0.( size of this index is 70 GB)
PSAPTEMP is 100 GB and max extends is UNLIMITED
PSAPBTABI is 500gb of which 200 is free and max extends is UNLIMITED.
I have droped the index sucessfully.
But When I tried to create the index I am facing the following problem
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 286560 in tablespace
And the script I used to create the index is as follows.
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "SAPR3"."VBOX______0"
PCTFREE 10 INITRANS 2
STORAGE (INITIAL 1018880K NEXT 1018880K
/* USED SPACE 70843568K */ MINEXTENTS 1
Kidly provide me solution if you have for this.
Thanks in advance.
Chandra Sekhar Reddy.
- SAP BASIS Full Form & Meaning
- SAP BASIS Scope and Opportunity
- SAP BASIS Certification Cost in India
- SAP BASIS Interview Questions
- SAP Security Interview Questions
- What Is SAP GUI
- What Is SAP Router
- SAP SPRO Full Form
- SAP STMP Mail Configuration
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Software & Hardware Requirement
- SAP License Key Generator
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP Basis Client Adminstration
- SAP Create Authorization Group
- SAP PCFG Roles and Authorizations
- SAP User Activity Log Table
- SAP Work Process
- SAP Schedule Background Job
- SAP Delete Background job
- SAP BASIS TMS Configuration
- SAP BASIS Transport Route Configuration
- SAP Basis Patch Manager
- Reset & Delete SAP SPAM Queue
- Check Sap Kernel Version
- SAP System Monitoring T-Code
- SAP Basis Types of RFC Connections
- SM59 Tcode in SAP RFC
- SAP User Types
- Reset SAP Password