Two months ago I upgraded to a 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SDD. I previously had a 128 GB Samsung 830 SSD. My old set up included installing my Windows OS to the SSD and possibly a game or two on the system. I had that SSD for two years and had no more than 5.25 TB of writes. The new 840 SSD, I have been running with for two months, with two installs of Windows (currently on Win8.1 Update 1) and again a game or two with no constant back-and-forth transfers. I decided to start Samsung Magician today and saw that I had about 27 TB of writes in 2 months time. I was shocked. I have Hibernation disabled, and the pagefile is on a separate HDD. What is going on?
- How Reliable are SSD's Now?
- Is It Necessary to Have a Large SSD?
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- Sales and Distribution and WM
- Warehouse Requirement Type
- Visualize open TO\'s on a TV in the Warehouse
- Printing Issue in warehouse management
- Query About Pay for Your First SSD?