first of all let me introduce myself: i´m sap newbie, responsible for basis administration, and my mothertongue is german - so you have to
excuse my poor english ;-)
Let me describe my problem:
for the concept of our user-roles there is an idea to put the sap menue tree into excel (including the transaction codes). if we put the names of the users on the right side of this table, it should be easy to mark the TA´s for each user and, based on this - to create the specific role for it.
I tried the following:
TA SE43, Table S000 => Display
Additional Information, Transaction Code Display On/Off
Switch to "Area Menue", "Print", Right Click "Save to a PC File"
there are two Problems:
When i try to expand - let´s say - Logistic, Production i get the Message "The tree could only be partially expanded for performance
2) The Export to a *.xls File is not the Output that i expected. A lot of blank characters in it, etc.
I do not want to type in all the things so there are my questions:
* what do you think about this method to get a role concept?
* any ideas about the "performance reason"?
* are there any templates for this anywhere at SAP?
* did anyone did this before and could give me this templates?
* any other suggestions ?
Thank you for any information.