This post will explains few of the frequently asked questions about Fiori Track Shopping Carts app.
Following is a list of few frequently asked questions on Fiori Track Shopping carts app:
1. Is it possible to view attachments, sources of supply or related documents for an item?
- No. It is not possible to view attachments, Source of Supply or related documents for an item.
2. Is it possible to view all types of notes for a shopping cart item?
- No. Only the approver notes are displayed.
3. How many carts can I see at a time?
- You can see 10 carts at a time in the list. With the first launch, the most recent 10 carts appear.
4. The approver information bubble chart shows a number as a superscript. What does this number mean?
- The number shown as a superscript in the approver information bubble chart indicates the number of approvers for the cart. This number includes the different approver levels and the approvers in a particular level. In case you recall the shopping cart, the system creates a recall level and a revision level as per the standard SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) workflow behavior. These levels are included to the count and appear in the bubble chart.
Get More Questions and Answers with Explanation related to Track Shopping Carts APP at Fiori Forum.