I’ve been asked to fill up our multi-petabyte NAS to simulate a system that’s been running for quite a while so our team can help analyze software while it runs on the storage system. The reason they’d like me to do this is that part of the organization for some reason is producing petabytes of data every year at one of the sites. I’m trying to find the best way to fill up my NAS with something – a script? Is it suggested to run something like this on a NAS device or are there other things (like third party products) to try as well?
- 0FI_GL_10: Data missing in BW (Business Warehousing)
- Set up HANA System Replication based on a storage Snapshot
- # in Displaying Attribute, Although Master Data of Characteristic is Filled
- EVA analysis
- Why I am Getting the Performance Issue in BW 7.4 Production System?
- BW Source System problem
- Mass Deletion of Planning Layouts and Folders in BW-BPS
- Do i need to have Domain knowledge for taking up SAP BW MODULE.
- Physical Counts for Handling Units in WM Managed Storage Location
- Recommendations for nearline storage vendor