Financial Intelligence(FACTiS) Course, Euthenics IT Services Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad
Gujarat India 380
Course Details: Financial Intelligence(FACTiS)Course Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 20 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
Unleashing the hidden potential from your existing Financial System
FACTis provides the foundation for Financial Intelligent Solutions to facilitates Strategic and Operational Decision Making, Corporate Compliance Management, Cost & Profitability Analysis, Incentive Compensation Management, Reconciliation of Statement, Planning – Budgeting and Costing Analysis and Regulatory Compliance, for Financial Consolidation and Book Closing by utilizing predefined Analytics and core Financial Process Architecture for complete integration of intelligent solution across the Enterprise.
FACTis , an Analytical Intelligence Solution, provides the ability to Consolidate and Reconcile the financial statements in the increasingly complex, vast, and international realm of Corporate Financial Management to deliver coherent financial statements that, everyone from Shareholders to Financial Management officers, can contribute for Financial Success of your business.
FACTis, an Analytical Intelligence Solution, leverages the financial information, from Application Environment like Tally, FICO-SAP, ERP, CRM, BAAN, Legacy Application and any other data sources, to present Decision Makers (CFO/Finance Head/Manager Finance/Operation Head/SBU Head & CEO) with Clear, Actionable and Informative Guidelines through a single interface using Visual Analytical Intelligent Solution.
FACTis, a customized Financial Intelligence Solution, helps the Senior & Middle Management Team, with focused understanding on financial intelligence concepts like Cost and Profitability Analysis, Financial Consolidation, Incentive Compensation Management, Reconciliation of Statement, Planning – Budgeting and Costing Analysis, Corporate Compliance Management etc. to achieve the operational goals of the Organization alining Strategic Decision-Making and Goal Achievement, and to effectively track, manage and improve Corporate Performance.
Are you able to address following critical business issues?
“Our goal is to offer financial accounting consolidation intelligence tools and solutions, to manage and improve the corporate performance, which offers unmatched ability to support Business Decisions & to improve Strategic Policies.”
Course Syllabus: Financial Intelligence(FACTiS)
By delivering deeper Financial insight based on a holistic view of the enterprise, FACTis addresses the Financial Business Challenges facing by the Corporate Finance Officers & Operational Decision Makers throughout the organization. With best-of-breed, end-to-end enterprise Financial Performance Management Solution – FACTis, you can have fast and easy access to Trusted Financial Information, which helps to have better understanding of how value is generated, and delivers strategic insight so Decision Makers can better predict future financial outcomes.
FACTis, an intelligent solution for Financial Performance Management helps you drive strategy execution with operational performance to enable:
- Greater agility – To empower every stakeholder to communicate, collaborate, and execute on a commonly understood and defined action plan that you can adjust as needed.
- Deeper insight and understanding – To identify areas of the business in need of improvement and evaluate alternative strategies for business impact and greater profit.
- Improved compliance processes – To facilitate compliance with financial reporting and corporate transparency requirements.
- Better strategic alignment – To connect your reporting, planning, and analysis processes to access the information you need and close the gap between strategy and execution.
- Improved profitability – To achieve operational excellence by identifying and eliminating the most crippling costs to your business and focusing on areas that deliver the most profit.
- Greater competitive advantage – To exploit key financial and nonfinancial performance indicators and benchmarking data to enhance your company’s results and improve its market share.
- Faster performance management cycles – To quickly access and share financial and nonfinancial information across the enterprise and reduce overall management cycles times and the costs associated with compliance.
- Improved business viability and continuity – More effectively predict and prevent risks by synchronizing your corporate strategies, control initiatives, opportunity discoveries, and risk management activities.
- Reduced cost and burden of compliance – To improve regulatory compliance by closely aligning your risk-based processes with your corporate strategy and the continuous and automated monitoring of controls.
- Greater competitive advantage – To cut costs, improve your business processes, and enhance your stakeholder relationships, while advancing the brand, lowering cost of capital, increasing market demand, and optimizing opportunities for growth.
FACTis drives the Organizations to efficiently manage Corporate Financial Processes, keeps the track of manufacture products, ship orders, collects payments, and more—all from applications that are built on Financial Business Process Information Architecture, which provides a single definition of all aspects of your business to share unified information across the enterprise so you can make “Smarter Decisions with Better Information”.