I am new to Oracle; I'm learning the Oracle DBA stuffs. I would like to know how to find the $ORACLE_BASE and $ORACLE_HOME is any OS. Is there any command or script in Oracle which will tell these parameters?
- How to find depreciated parameters in Oracle 12c with respect to logical objects?
- How to Find the Mac Address of User\'s Computer from Oracle Application to Store in Database?
- How to find missing Tcode
- How to find SNOTE installed
- how to connect SAP and ORACLE
- How to Explain Oracle Architecture?
- How to find out client data size
- How to find the CPU utilization
- How to find size of sap client?