I am looking to find every instance during a certain time period where a customer exceeded/reached their credit limit. I know the table KNKK has the most recent instance of this happening but I was hoping to find a historical view into this. Is there a way to get this data without going into the change logs? If I do have to go into the change logs is there a way to pull the data efficiently?
I am pretty new to SAP so please forgive any basic questions.
- Credit memo - Price too high (tolerance limit of 2,00 % exceeded)
- how to make 0 (Zero) as default credit limit for a credit control area
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Financial Postings for Credit Memo
- I\'m Facing a Problem with the Credit Control Area.
- Error when Customer Credit master data is displayed through FBL5N
- Processing Step Limit Exceeded
- Configuration/Customizing Setting of SAP CO Module