Fiori My Shopping Cart App FAQ's
Is it possible to add items from punchout catalogs, free description items or from templates or old shopping carts?
- No. You can add items only by using the cross catalog feature of SRM UI Add-on 1.0.
Is it possible to add attachments to items?
- No. You cannot add attachments to items.
Is it possible to have split account assignments for an item ?
- No. Each item can have only one account assignment; All the items in a shopping cart will also have the same account assignment.
What are the possible account assignment categories?
- The possible account assignment categories are Cost Center and Internal Order. Custom Account Assignment Categories are not supported.
Is it possible to add Adhoc- approvers or reviewers or change the system proposed approvers?
- No. You cannot change any of these.
What are the possible notes that I can create?
- You can post a note to the "Approver".
To which items is the delivery address applicable for?
- Delivery address is applicable for the entire cart and therefore all the items in a cart. It is not possible to define different delivery addresses for each item.
Can I define a source of supply for each item?
- No. You cannot define sources of supply using this app
Can I do a wildcard search while searching for items?
- Search results display items matching the term entered in the search bar. Wildcards are not supported.
Can I maintain quantities with decimals?
- Quantities can only be whole numbers.
How many results are displayed for a search term?
- For a given search term, a maximum number of 20 results that match the search criteria are displayed. If you refine the search term further, the most probable products matching the search criteria appear.
Can I save the shopping cart data without ordering? If so, how can I access the saved data?
- The items added to a shopping cart persist even after a user closes the session without ordering the shopping cart. You can retrieve such a shopping cart by searching for the contained products and viewing the details of a product. If the product details appear on the right side of the screen, then the shopping cart containing the product appears as a button on the top right corner of the screen.
After a shopping cart is ordered, the user is taken to the search screen. Here if a user tries to add an item to a shopping cart from the existing search results or without clearing the search results or without restarting the app, a "HTTP request failed" error appears.
- This is due to the SAP UI5 version and has been fixed in SAP UI5 versions 1.18.6 and 1.19.1. An upgrade to any of these versions will solve the issue.
Fiori Track Shopping Carts APP
Is it possible to view attachments, sources of supply or related documents for an item?
- No. It is not possible to view attachments, Source of Supply or related documents for an item.
Is it possible to view all types of notes for a shopping cart item?
- No. Only the approver notes are displayed.
How many carts can I see at a time?
- You can see 10 carts at a time in the list. With the first launch, the most recent 10 carts appear.
The approver information bubble chart shows a number as a superscript. What does this number mean?
The number shown as a superscript in the approver information bubble chart indicates the number of approvers for the cart. This number includes the different approver levels and the approvers in a particular level. In case you recall the shopping cart, the system creates a recall level and a revision level as per the standard SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) workflow behaviour. These levels are included in the count and appear in the bubble chart.
Get More Questions and Answers with Explanation related to Track Shopping Carts APP at Fiori Forum.