After applying SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP10 PL06 below issue has been fixed
- An issue that caused Android apps to crash on log upload has been fixed.
- An issue that would cause Android apps to crash with a "ConcurrentModificationException" has been fixed.
- An issue what would cause Android apps to take a long time to refresh the launch pad when the back button was pressed has been fixed.
- A problem that would cause the Fiori Client to display a blank white page when a registration error occurred in some SAML scenarios has been fixed.
- An issue where the results of an aborted request were still delivered to a Kapsel application has been fixed.
- The ReadMe docs included with the SP10 SDK have been updated to refer to SP10 instead of SP09.