Organization within India, which wants to get withholding tax computed on Vendor Invoices. As pointed in help.sap.com - CIN does not contain any modifications of standard SAP System objects; hence technically CIN can exist with other add-ons. However, before you implement CIN with other add-ons, you must test the business procedures in the SAP System to ensure that those in the various add-ons are compatible.
Below configuration is based on SAP ECC 6.0. The configuration can also be held as reference for R/3 470 release and 46C release.
The Withholding Tax configuration enables the system to calculate and report TDS in India. The standard functionality is mainly used in withholding of tax from vendor invoices and depositing the same with the tax authorities.
- Configuring Withholding Tax (TDS)
- Check Withholding tax Countries
- Withholding Tax in SAP
- Define Withholding Tax Codes
- Withholding Tax Report for India
- Changes in Extended Withholding Tax Postings - TDS
- How to configure text in Fico
- Tax Calculation procedure-Definition & Assignment(Country)
- Customer Withholding tax process
- How to give condition while configuring withholding tax in FICO
- Withholding Tax Rounding Rules
- Withholding tax and installment payments
- Error While configure accumulation of withholding tax
- Screen Withholding
- Country Specific Intotypes
- Additional Financial Statement Version
- Financial statement version
- Accumulation joint tax withholding
- Withholding tax J1INQEFILE