A request for purchase is a purchase requisition or instruction to buy a certain quantity of a material or service to be available at a certain point in time.
Learn about the following in this step by step manual on Purchase Requisition Processing.
- Create a requisition without a material master (ME51)
- Create a requisition with the material master (ME51)
- Copy a requisition (ME51)
- Display a purchase requisition (ME53)
- Change a purchase requisition (ME52)
- List display of purchase requisitions by account assignment: cost center (ME5k)
- Create a purchase requisition for items assigned to Multiple cost centers (ME51)
- Display a purchase order using a requisition no. (ME53)
- Display a purchase order using a p.o. number (ME23)
- Individual release of a purchase requisition (ME54)
- Collective release of purchase requisitions (ME55)
Download the manual on Purchase Requisition Processing