I have a simple questions,
Scene :Client 800 & 900 at PRD system, And Client 200 & 300 at DEV system.
We have many ABAP program develop at DEV 200, Before we transfer them to Client 900 PRD system, but found it also appear in PRD Client 800. We use
both 800 & 900.
Now we need delete Client 900 in PRD system, But I worry if delete 900 Client, the ABAP program will disappear in Client 800.
How is it? Can any one tell me is it really the ABAP program will lose in 800 Client ?
- Client manager question Scene :Client 800 & 900 at PRD system, And Client 200 & 300 at DEV system.
- Not able to login on Client 800 after New Installation
- sap client 800 login problem
- Copying a from Client 000 to Client 800
- Copying a Form from client 000 to Client 800
- Client Delete - Precautious and short steps
- Deleting the data from sandbox client
- Client Deletion
- System could not find any suitable RFC destination for processing for client 800