For this you have to do the below steps
1. Allocate all SAP Process Control and SAP Risk Management users to the role SAP_GRC_FN_BASE to permit them to contact the SAP Process Control or SAP Risk Management applications.
2. Allocate the SAP_GRC_FN_ALL role to the user doing the Modifying of the product. This role is the power user role. It gives the chosen user the skill to see and do all without being allocated to an exact SAP Process Control or SAP Risk Management role. This role is characteristically allocated to the person who generates the organization assemblies and allocates business roles to all the other users. It covers all of the approvals from the role SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER in addition to the following authorizations:
■ Managerial functions in the SAP Process Control Implementation Guide (IMG), and the SAP Risk Management IMG
■ Structure setup in skilled style
■ Data upload for structure setup
■ modifying table conservation for SAP Process Control and SAP Risk Management 10.1
■ Start of role task techniques
Generating the First User in the ABAP System
The role does not comprise the approvals for Workflow Modifying, Case Management, or Web services activation. For these approvals, use the role SAP_GRC_SPC_SETUP.
Next you have to allocate the SAP_GRC_FN_ALL carefully, as soon as use is allocated to the role that is making universal alterations
3. If you want to generate the user you must have to use the transaction
4. If this user wants to obtain workflow announcements through e-mail, on the Address data tab, allocate an email address and a Comm. Meth of E-Mail to the user.
5. On the Roles tab, allocate the roles SAP_GRC_FN_BASE and SAP_GRC_FN_ALL to this user. This user can now use transaction SPRO to finish the configuration steps such as triggering the BC sets and allocating roles to other users.