I am an IT manager in a company that is considered a start up, but growing rapidly. We implemented a BYOD policy about 6 months ago to try and mitigate security risks as our company grew in number. However, we've been having a hard to time getting employees to abide by the policy. How do we get employees to understand and care about the risks of using their mobile devices inside our network? What suggestions can you make for ensuring the policy is enforced?
- How to creating own policies in SAP.
- Employee Not Getting Selected While CIPE
- My CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 1; # default.
- What is Backup Strategy and Backup Policy?
- Is it Possible to Take Rman Backup in External Drive?
- Employee Getting Rejected While CIPE Simulation.
- Wants to Create one more user SU01 is it required to take user License?
- How to Get the Heading Randomly Change while Restrict the Revenue of Employees?
- How to See All the Employees Data as well along with Reporting Manager Count?
- Spool process Print takes too much time to get a print