Who is going to buy Epicor? Pretty clear that they’re for sale. Nice software but pretty big danger if someone buys them and screws it up. I can’t see Infor trying to buy them as they already have offerings that compete in the same space. I think a pretty clear goal of theirs was to release Epicor 10 which is now all in MS SQL instead of using the old and slow Progress db integration they had but then to immediately sell off the software once this was developed. Will be interesting to see who all the suitors are. Will also be interesting to hear feedback on E10 to see if field results are that it was a glossy front end put on something to gain attention but not have any “guts” behind it.
- Manugistics 6.1.5 Resource Needed
- Change Management with ERP Implementation
- Sales order driven planning
- Career in SAP for a Mainframe resource
- Difference in RM for USD or JPY Bank Account?
- Seeking best advice for suitable career plan for me
- In a make to order scenario how to plan for multiple shipments/deliveries for a single Sales Order.
- ERP for small (service) business
- ERP for Distribution/Light Manufacturing