I have a database in which Item Master table i shaving almost 10,000,00 no of records and it takes almost 6 to 8 minutes to me to get those records and to show in a Grid basically to populate the Grid ,can someone help me in regards of making it even faster almost like less then 2 minutes , i have also tried indexing , I will be grateful if some can help me in this regards or can help about Paging (means instead of getting data in rows and columns , in the form of pages )
- Looking For Differences Between Report Prompt and Universe Prompt?
- Adding new Material Groups
- Adding Attachments to Contracts
- What is added records in DSO
- SAP WEB GUI Not Opened On Google Chrome
- Had to Create Merged Dimension and Created two Prompts.
- Consumption Based Planning
- MM ESM Procurement of Planned Services
- Digital signature using SAP ADS
- Adding New Database to RAC