Six months ago we made a new hire and sent him through orientation, onboarding and training with 2 other recent hires. The latter two are doing great and excelling in their roles. However, the first new hire is not. He is constantly missing deadlines that is costing us time and money. He has been given several chances, but it's gotten so consistent that he really should be let go. The thing is, he is probably the most well loved employee in the office - all around the nicest and most enjoyable guy you will ever meet. Losing him would probably cost of positive morale in the office. In addition to that, he is going through some hard family matters at the moment, which makes us even more hesitant to let him go. What would you do in this kind of situation?
- How to See All the Employees Data as well along with Reporting Manager Count?
- Capturing the Employee Performance Rating in PA for Every Year
- Take field FRGKX from table EKKO like object to be able to handle it from the PFCG
- File Handling in Input Scripts GuiXT
- How to Display the Manager, Having Maximum Number of Employee?
- How to Copy Source Handling Unit to Destination Handling Unit
- QM-IDI RFC: ways of handling RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION
- How to Executed the Command like \"Create pfile from spfile\"?
- Assigning employee to two positions
- How to handle Subcontracting without using multiple articles but rather only one article.