I have asked to look at our backup server and clean out some of the space to make way for a new system we’ll be implementing soon designed for the business and will need the storage for it. There were many people here before I arrived at the company – sys admins, bosses, and so on - who have saved lots of data (what looks to be important files, old user profiles, and so on) to this backup server. I have been taking note of what’s in each drive but what would be the best way to clean it all up? How should I handle the data?
- Physical Counts for Handling Units in WM Managed Storage Location
- ST06N remove old server information
- Backup Database (Oracle 10g XE)
- New DR Server - Offline Backup Restore
- How to Archive Old Messages from Solution Manager 7.1 ITSM?
- Serialized Material in WM Without HUM
- Which backup either Old Sunday backup or Our latest Sunday backup?
- How to See All the Employees Data as well along with Reporting Manager Count?
- Delete Employee Data in INT