I am looking to set up a home media center with a 3TB external HDD, and backup drive. I was looking to do a RAID setup, but really don't want to make the large investment that entails right now. I was looking at SnapRAID and FlexRAID as inexpensive alternatives. Does anyone have any experience with either of these applications? Are they sufficient enough to substitute a real RAID setup?
- Developers Access key Help or alternative solutions
- Have TALLY Experience How to move in SAP FICO
- Query About USER experience with Visual EstiTrack
- Do companies hire SAP certified candidates with no experience?
- Switching from .NET (with Manufacturing domain experience) toPP
- Switching from .net to SAP with 7 years of experience
- Want to pursue SAP HR, having 6 years of experience in HR domain
- Do you have any idea how sap deals with corporate income tax?
- Hi i have completed my MscIT in 2009 have 3 years experience in technical support + knowledge in SAP Basis and Security+ Database experience of 1 year , which module i should choose for long term future growth and onsite opportunities
- i did m MBA hr n having experience as hr manager in consultancy........so can i do sap hr?