Hello. I have been all over the web trying to find the answer to this question. In the digital signature log DSAL, I found that I have to select application EAM Order Operation to see the digital signatures for the PM orders. When the list displays, there is no where that I can find the PM order number the signature is associated to. When I select other application where we use digital signature I can see the object number associated to the signature but not for EAM Order Operation. Can you help me understand what changes I might need to make in configuration to correct this? Thank you.
- What is the Configuration Required to Activate the Digital Signature?
- Is it Mandatory to Install sapsign.cab, Using Digital Signature
- Digital signature using SAP ADS
- Why Installed Certificates are Not listed in the Digital Signature popup?
- Implementation of Adobe document service for using digital signature on form 16
- How To Embed A Digita Signature In Purchase Order
- How can i check materials consumed against PM orders in EAM
- PS/PM Integration
- Problem with the Signature Design skin with CRM Webclient UI