Optimizing IT in Tough Times: Three Simple Steps to Get Started.
Whether you're working to improve day-to-day IT operations, implementing or upgrading your SAP applications, or simply trying to help your users become more productive, the pressure is on – you must do more with less. And in this challenging economic climate, the answer does not lie in traditional IT approaches that often cannot scale to meet seemingly endless business demands. In this article, you’ll learn about three key starting points that can help your business optimize its IT operations.
- Explain about sales order cycle?
- SD Transaction Codes (Sales and Distribution)
- How does cin work in sales and distribution.
- Order to Cash Cycle
- Sales Order Mass Change
- How to Configure the Sales Account Determination?
- SAP SD Intercompany Sales Processing & Billing
- Block Material in Sales Order
- Types of Sales Documents Exists
- capital goods sale in sd
- Often Asked Interview Questions for SAP SD (Sales and Distribution).
- Can we Raise the sales order without assigning sales area in the sales document type
- third party sales
- What is Sales Information System?
- Sales order driven planning
- Plant in Sales Order
- Sales Discount Query
- Sales and Distribution and WM
- Sales order stock - procurement