ACCESS KEY - First of all its provided by SAP. You can get the key from http://service.sap.com -> SAP SUPPORT PORTAL -> Keys & Requests -> SCCR Keys -> Registration. Here u can register a DEVELOPER or an OBJECT, by this time SAP will give the ACCESS KEYS.
**Note : To access http://service.sap.com u should have S number login or like that.
Only after obtaining that ACCESS KEY, SAP will allow the DEVELOPER to create some objects or change or modify Delivered objects.
Why ACCESS KEY - For creating or accessing any object some one should be responsible. Suppose, any issue arises with an object then can easily track the details who has created or modified.
- Register & Generate SSCR (SAP Software Change Registration) Keys
- SAP BASIS & Security Concepts
- Generate SAP Solution Manager key
- Installation SAP Numbers, SAP Keys, SAP License number
- Transport ABAP Report from Developer to Production
- SAP R/3 : ABAP/4 Development Code Efficiency Guidelines
- SAP License Key Installation Step by Step Procedure
- SAP Profile Generator tables
- Offshoring proposition To Ementor for AMS, Development & Suppor
- Developers Key
- Developers Access key Help or alternative solutions
- How to Generate Developers Key?
- how to generate Access Key for A716 object change
- SOLMAN KEY GENERATION
- SAP Access key is not working
- ABAP System generates Programs that Perform Syntax Checks
- access key for sap 4.7 and ecc 6
- How can one request for a Access Key on SAP Service?
- SAP for Tally Developer