We are using CRM 4.0. We are using an installed base to store the data. What are the different ways in which one can migrate data from legacy to Ibase? I looked in LSMW but could not find anything specific.
LSMW is a migration workbench. This just a tool to do mapping between legacy and SAP CRM data format. LSMW wouldn't be specific to Installabase data migration -- the mapping has to be defined based on data requirements.
- what is IBASE in solution manager system
- Migration from legacy accounting software to SAP.
- FICO Data Migration Tasks
- How to Transfer Mass data for the Legacy Data Transfer?
- How to Upload Asset Legacy Data through LSMW?
- xi50 to xi52 Data Power Migration
- Migration of Enironments and Channells from Server to Server
- How does the \"Standard journal entry\" affect legacy data transfers?
- How to migrate existing MMS data to ONRR-2014?
- How to Migrate Code from Developed Environment to Production Environment?