There are two ways to do that
1) Turn the audit log on by using SM19 and SM20 and analyze the audit logs.Put filters while setting up these logs so that you can see the specific data.
2) In ST03N / ST03, you can analyze the transactions run by users by selecting the "User Profile" under the "Analysis Views" section.
Note: ST03N keeps limited data
- Need to view all T-Code access by specific client
- Lock transaction by user
- How to Change Profile Parameter by BASIS
- how do I view and trace the end users activity for all end users in SAP.my company needs to validate user activity on SAP and check.please assist with transaction code?
- How to See Which table is recent Analyzed in Oracle ?