There are two ways to do that
1) Turn the audit log on by using SM19 and SM20 and analyze the audit logs.Put filters while setting up these logs so that you can see the specific data.
2) In ST03N / ST03, you can analyze the transactions run by users by selecting the "User Profile" under the "Analysis Views" section.
Note: ST03N keeps limited data
- Need to view all T-Code access by specific client
- Lock transaction by user
- SAP R/3 Security: Limiting Data Access by Date Range
- Listing User Access Specific Transaction Code
- How to Access SAP by Using HTML
- How to display recent date purchase order
- How to get the most recent Version of the B1i Scenario Packages?
- Profil for limiting session opened by user
- Developers Access key Help or alternative solutions
- Your views/advice on a new product?