There are two ways to do that
1) Turn the audit log on by using SM19 and SM20 and analyze the audit logs.Put filters while setting up these logs so that you can see the specific data.
2) In ST03N / ST03, you can analyze the transactions run by users by selecting the "User Profile" under the "Analysis Views" section.
Note: ST03N keeps limited data
- Lock transaction by user
- Need to view all T-Code access by specific client
- How to Change Profile Parameter by BASIS
- how do I view and trace the end users activity for all end users in SAP.my company needs to validate user activity on SAP and check.please assist with transaction code?
- Listing User Access Specific Transaction Code
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 8 yrs | Mumbai | Dynamix Balwa Gr
Exp :3 - 8 years | City : Mumbai
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP Basis Consultant | 3 - 5 Years | Pune | TATA TECHNOLOGIE
Exp :3 - 5 years | City : Pune