Is it possible to configure the transport between 3 server having the SID & instance no. given below
DEV SID-D11 inst no-03
QUA SID-PR1 inst no-02
PRD SID-PR1 inst no-01
My query is PRD & QUA SID is same but inst no. is different, then is it possible to configure transport route?
- TMS Route for Same SID Java Systems
- Error When Moving the Transport Request From DEV to QUA.
- How can we reverce the transport PRD to QAC to DEV
- SAP* in DEV has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW but not in QAS and PRD is it needed in prd and qas?
- DEV server not synch with PRD Server
- On Which Basis One Can Do Login if A Request Transport from Dev. to Prod.?
- How can we preform transport from PRD to DEV
- Field Exit Issue, Working Fine in Dev & QA But Not Working in Central Instance
- Error : Unit of Measurement (UOM) transport in BW Dev