I need report desperately - I can see the totals I need when I use the following path but don't know how to get at them for the report. We are using 4.0 w/4.6 GUI frontend.
Path is: Human Resources->Payroll->key in 10->key in 10->Tools->Payroll Results->Display--> Dbl click on a week-->select CRT-->dbl click on the name Cummulated Results Table. All the totals I need for the report are there.
Report column headers are YTD totals for:
reg/hrs...O/T hrs...Prm/Hours...Total YTD/Hrs...Reg/Cost...O/T
Cost...Prm/Cost...Standby/Cost...Misc/Cost...Total YTD Cost
The total hrs & YTD total costs I can sum from the fields shown in this table. I just can't figure out how to extract them from there or how they got there.
Can somebody please help - time is running out for me - I'm already at my deadline. Everytime I try something- it's a dead end.
- SAP HR Full Form and Definition
- SAP HR Certification Cost in India
- SAP HR Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP HR Configuration Steps
- SAP HR-OM Infotype
- SAP HR to FI Posting Configuration
- Challenge Info type (0004)
- ABKRS vs TARIFF in SAP HR
- Payroll Wage Type Reporter in SAP HR
- SAP HR Data Migration
- Time Evaluation Process in SAP HR
- Use of BETRG and ANZHL in SAP HR
- Counting Rule in SAP HR
- PCR in SAP HR