Accounts interface into SAP with an IDIC error 51.
Error received: The region AZI is not defined for country SZ (Swaziland)
Message no. AM215
We do not have a region in Siebel called AZI, so why would the account be interfacing this way. Is the country SZ (Swaziland) not being recognised? Please assist.
- SAP Support companies in Hyderabad region?
- Shipment Change idoc in Error
- EDI_DC40 Communication Structure: Field TABNAM in IDoc RFC interface
- CO Posting Issue Error in FIDCCP02 Idoc Type/FIDCC2
- IDOCS (Intermediate Documents
- List of top institute for sap traning in delhi and ncr region
- FI - Batch-input transaction F-51 and VBA scripting and SAP
- error in Loading SAP
- COMPUTE_INT_TIMES_OVERFLOW ABAP Error in GUI_DOWNLOAD