I have been with the same company for a few years and have finally worked my way up to a position where I can help improve upon some of our project management challenges. We have had over a hundred different projects backlogged over a couple of years. In order to boost productivity to cut down that list, I proposed a couple basic project request forms, which received a great deal of support from the company VP. Once I had internal support, I implemented a process using these forms amongst my team, but people are now complaining, which has persuaded the VP to withdraw his support from my corner. I am not sure what to do now. I want to make sure we are being efficient and working on correcting the project management challenges we face, but I don't know how to do it with zero support. What would you do in this situation?
- Change Management with ERP Implementation
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- SAP Module for a Project Manager Of Lighting and Lighting Controls
- Project Management AddOn.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification Affect on Career
- PMP Certification for Non Project Managers?
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?
- Query about Web-Based Project Management Tools
- Is Functional Knowledge a Big Deal When Hiring a Project Manager?