Can anybody clarify why we need to create seperate GL accounts just for loading inital opening balance at the time of cutover. Why can't we load the balance to regular inventory/stock accounts. I know these stock accounts are 'Auto Posting only', but we can always remove the Auto Posting flag and load the opening balance.
Thanks for clarifying the logic behind this.
- Ability to specify CO Object such as cost center to GL account in the balance sheet?
- GL Account Posting Issue
- FI-MM Integration related GL Accounts
- Setup GL accounts for New Company
- Regrouping of GL Accounts.
- FI MM account determination
- How the GL Accounts are picked in FI MM Integration?
- Difference between Classic GL and New GL
- How to clear the balance in GL Reconciliation Account created for Vendors.
- Financial Accounting TAFI40 - 2
- Financial Accounting TAFI40
- Configuration Document Financial Accounting (FI)
- TAFI40 Financial Accounting Part II
- TAFI40 Financial Accounting Part IV
- Financial Accounting & Controlling Configuration Document
- Financial Accounting TAFI40 - 3
- TAFI41 Financial Accounting - Appendices
- FI Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- CONTROLLING (CO)
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI Certified Consultants
Exp :3 - 15 years | City : Noida
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International
0 to 5 yrs Exp Accounts with SAP B1 / SAP FICO Knowledge.
Exp :0 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO Consultant | 4 - 6 yrs | Kolkata | Softlogique IT S
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Kolkata
SAP SD Consultant | 4 - 8 Years | Noida, Delhi/NCR | Shell I
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Delhi
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP FICO lead Professionals | 7 - 11 Years | Kolkata | Genpa
Exp :7 - 11 years | City : Kolkata