We have a Materialized view created on a per-built table. The Materialized view is refreshed REFRESH FAST ON DEMAND. After refresh even though the new row exists in materialized view the insert trigger is not getting fired.
Can you please help to find the reason for it and provide solution.
Thank You in advance.
- Inserting Records Through Instead of Trigger it is Execuated
- Is It Possible to Create Synonymon on View and Materialized View?
- Is it Possible to Create Index on View and Materialized View?
- Can I Create Index on View & Materialized View?
- Want Automatically Product Cost based on the Product no. by Using TRIGGERS.
- Trigger Created with Compilation Errors
- Trigger On Synonym
- What is Compound Trigger?
- Warning: Trigger created with compilation errors