We have a Materialized view created on a per-built table. The Materialized view is refreshed REFRESH FAST ON DEMAND. After refresh even though the new row exists in materialized view the insert trigger is not getting fired.
Can you please help to find the reason for it and provide solution.
Thank You in advance.
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- BR*Tools Documentation
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle