Warehouse management is the management of stock that is placed in very specific storage areas such as shelves, bins, racks etc.
SAP WM (Warehouse management) has full functionality including the ability to suggest the placement of the stock received into specific bins in tne warehouse, taking into consideration things like the weight and volume of the stock that the bin can hold and special considerations like keeping apart certain types of materials.
in inventory management the stock is only managed down to a storage location level.
So if you have stock that is managed in bins, shelves and racks etc. and you want SAP to manage the placement and removal of that stock then you need Warehouse Management, if not then you simply use SAP inventory management.
- Data Warehousing and SAP BW
- Roles in SAP BW Business Warehouse
- What is Business Warehouse?
- SAP BW (Business Warehousing) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
- Data Warehousing with SAP BW7 BI in SAP Netweaver 2004s
- Tips for an SAP BW implementation
- SAP BW Support Packages
- Explain the concept of Business Content in SAP Business Information Warehouse?
- Important Tables in the Warehouse Management
- 0FI_GL_10: Data missing in BW (Business Warehousing)
- Visualize open TO\'s on a TV in the Warehouse
- How Can I Reprint A Recount in Warehouse Management Inventory?
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- Warehouse is not assigned to the same branch as the document [Inventory Transfer - To Warehouse Code] , 'XX' [Message 1320000747-11]
- Exadata Vs Netezza
- How to Run a Small Business : Inventory Management?
- standard cost vs actual cost
- SAP IS-RETAIL VS STANDARD ERP
- Error receive while updating the Inventory count