How can I cancel a posted invoice? The error message 'BSEG-GSBER is not an input field' is appearing. Even OSS note -94932 did not help.
The error is due to suppression of Business area field in the field status group. Due to this, while reversing the document, the system finds this field is suppressed and hence does not proceed further.
Locate the field status group for the recco account entered in the vendor master and the relevant field status variant.
In IMG, go to FI Global settings-Documents- Line items-Control-Maintain field status variant.
Here for the relevant field status variant and the field status group you may find the business area field has been suppressed.
- Problem with error message
- Which fields are open for input when an error message is issued during data entry?
- while create Genral Ledger the message is Input field contains prohibited character (already deleted
- Formatting error in the field BSEG-DMBTR
- Error Message as Material ledger Currencies were Changed in Accounting 1 Tab