How can I cancel a posted invoice? The error message 'BSEG-GSBER is not an input field' is appearing. Even OSS note -94932 did not help.
The error is due to suppression of Business area field in the field status group. Due to this, while reversing the document, the system finds this field is suppressed and hence does not proceed further.
Locate the field status group for the recco account entered in the vendor master and the relevant field status variant.
In IMG, go to FI Global settings-Documents- Line items-Control-Maintain field status variant.
Here for the relevant field status variant and the field status group you may find the business area field has been suppressed.
- SAP MM Full Form and Definition
- SAP MM Certification Cost in India
- SAP MM Consultant Salary & Job Profile
- SAP Purchase Order Tcode
- SAP MM Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP PO Release Strategy Table
- Movement Types in SAP MM
- SAP MM Process Flow
- SAP MM Reports
- Vendor List in SAP
- Difference between Company and Company Code
- SAP UOM (Unit of Measure)
- Two Way Match vs Three Way Match in SAP
- Split Valuation in SAP MM
- Consumption Based Planning (CBP) vs Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Framework Order vs Blanket Purchase Order
- Dead Stock vs Slow Moving Items in SAP MM
- SAP MM Tree Menu
- What is MRP in SAP MM