How can I cancel a posted invoice? The error message 'BSEG-GSBER is not an input field' is appearing. Even OSS note -94932 did not help.
The error is due to suppression of Business area field in the field status group. Due to this, while reversing the document, the system finds this field is suppressed and hence does not proceed further.
Locate the field status group for the recco account entered in the vendor master and the relevant field status variant.
In IMG, go to FI Global settings-Documents- Line items-Control-Maintain field status variant.
Here for the relevant field status variant and the field status group you may find the business area field has been suppressed.
- while create Genral Ledger the message is Input field contains prohibited character (already deleted
- Invalid GUI Input data for protected field
- Formatting error in the field BSEG-DMBTR
- Not possible to determine Shipping data for Material xxx- MM STO
- Error Message as Material ledger Currencies were Changed in Accounting 1 Tab
- Filtering a Batch Input Error Log
- Handling a Hard Error in input script
- 'No material number transferred' Error message M7 352
- Error message M3351 'Material & not maintained in plant &'
- What is the input field for EXPAND report RSSM_EXPAND_REQUESTLIST?