No it is not possible to connect SAP to Non-SAP systems to retrieve data using RFC alone. RFC can acces the SAP from outside only through BAPI and same is for vice versa access.
- Is there a way to populate the Time Clocking data for employee using the BAPI/RFC.
- Retrieve Data from SAP Using Excel Power Query
- Error: It was not possible to retrieve the facets and their values
- How to establish RFC connections to SAPNet R/3 Frontend if there is no connection or if the system performance is poor.
- Trusting RFC not using FQDN
- Using BI / BW to Supply Data to External Planning Systems
- Unable to open rfc connection
- BAPI Licensing
- Abap Program for retrieving the Archive Data