I am a web developer and i had around 3 years of exp in programming. From the last one month i looking for joining the SAP abap course. And for this i went to so many institutes in delhi ncr. After an lot of enquiry and discussion from all these institutes i founded that there is very rare scope for a beginner for getting an job in ABAP. So i decided that i will show a fake exp for get a good job.
But now i am in a lot of confusion whether i do abap or not becoz........
1. some one told me that there are very rare companies who provide job for abap professionals
2. there are very limited job opening for an abap programmers in compare to .NET or any other technologies.
3. my programming exp will not count if i go for an abap.
4. There is not scope for a fresher in this field.
5. It would be better if would go for java and any other programming language rather then go for abap.
I wanted to know what others think about this. Plz post your suggestion...